Vision Sponsorship Program
General Information and Instructions
The ASIS International, Toronto Chapter #193 is a community-based not-for-profit organization. We endeavor to provide pathways and opportunities for all security professionals in the GTA to succeed, learn, and become active in our local security industry.
All sponsorship funding is directly invested into the programs that the chapter organizes for our members. Areas of focus include:
- Annual Best Practices Seminar (150+ attendees, multiple speakers & exhibits from sponsors)
- Certification (50+ professionals, pursuing CPP, PSP or PCI designations)
- Chapter Awards (Security Guard of the Year, Security Professional of the Year, Police Officer of the Year)
- Education & College Liaison (Scholarship program and Colleges Night attracting 100+ attendees)
- Golf Tournament (Held in August, two courses and over 200 golfers)
- Young Professionals (Social and educational events throughout the year)
- Women in Security (Social and educational events throughout the year)
The contributions of our sponsors are important to our members, are essential to the events we operate, and help to sustain a close-knit community within the GTA security industry.
A Unique Opportunity!
The benefits of sponsorship are:
- Extend your brand
- Draw attention to new products and offerings
- Generate more leads
- Make a lasting impression
- Opportunities to address event attendees
As a Sponsor, you can ensure your company?s prominence and recognition - before, during, and after each event.
ASIS Toronto By The Numbers
Members: >600 (6th largest globally)
Annual Events: 14 (chapter meetings, includes annual golf tournament, best practices seminar, networking events)
Community Support: >2,000 security professionals
Web Presence: Website: >3,500 unique monthly visits
Twitter: >700 followers, >1,000 tweets
LinkedIn: >1,000 members
Direct Communication Reach: >1,700 E-mail recipients
Subject Matter Expertise: Largest concentration of certified security professionals in Canada
ASIS Toronto 2017 Sponsorship Opportunities
Connect with your target audience, and position your organization as an industry leader, engage with Canada?s largest concentration of security & risk assessment professionals, differentiate yourself from the competition & deliver maximum ROI.
Three levels of sponsorship are available for 2017:
To secure your sponsorship, please send an e-mail with your desired sponsorship level and event BEFORE January 12th, 2017 to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on ASIS International: www.asisonline.org
For more information on ASIS Toronto: Contact Us